You always want to keep your carpets and rugs looking impeccably beautiful and clean and there is no other way around it. But you can’t just talk to any professional in the city. They can’t just be any random company with a certification that can’t even be verified. When you are looking to associate with a professional carpet Cleaning NYC firm there are a few things you will have to take care of. Now, this is your first time dealing with them so it’s quite natural that you would want someone experienced and skilled enough so that you can rely on them for the responsibility of the entire house.
There are going to be a number of questions that you will need to ask the carpet and rug cleaning company in NYC before you hire them for the job such as:
1. Start by finding out how long they have been in the business. What answer they give you can speak volumes about their skill set, experience and the company’s reputation in general. Also if you are thinking of doing a quick Google search on their customer reviews and testimonials, it will help you in knowing a lot about the company too.
2. Always ask them if they vacuum before doing any deep cleaning of the carpet. The answer should always be yes for the simple reason that vacuuming every time before a deep clean session is critical and when you finally have a look at the carpet in the end, you will notice a big difference in the overall cleanliness.
3. Don’t hesitate about asking the very basic question of how their pricing is structured. Their prices are typically based on the area they clean and obviously not by the number of rooms you have in your home. It is always better to measure your area before you call in the carpet or rug cleaning NYC professional to your home. First get on the phone with them and tell them of your room sizes and the carpet area needed to be cleaned. This way you will also get the right quotes.
4. And of course the very obvious question comes now and that is “How much will it cost to clean and sanitize all the carpets and rugs that you have lying around in your home?” and you will need to inquire about this too when you’re on the phone with them. You need to get an estimate upfront after telling them about the area to be cleaned.
5. Ask them if their technicians are certified appropriately and are capable of providing advanced carpet cleaning solutions when the need arises.
6. Also it will be better if the carpet and rug cleaning NYC professional does the job of moving the furniture on their own because when you have to do it all by yourself it becomes very hectic.
Now you know the important questions to ask the carpet cleaning professional before hiring them.